There is nothing worse than arriving at a conference room without any prior preparation. It is very important to be prepared and all set before commencing a conference. It is essential to make sure all the arrangements in the convention centre are up to the mark. A little negligence in assuring everything is executed as planned can lead to big blunders. It may have a considerable impact on the success of the conference. It can also have an adverse effect on creating a favourable impression.
Here is Conference Room Equipment Checklist to Keep Meetings on Track:
- Check For Whiteboard and Pens: Give attention to the basic elements that are an integral part of a conference room. Check with your convention centre if they have a whiteboard with them. Check for all the conference room equipment as well. Also, ask your convention centre to arrange some whiteboard marker pens as well. Always have few things like marker pens in stock for the speaker. One never knows how things turn up at the final event. It is essential to be prepared.
- Check For Projector Facility: Many conference halls are equipped with modern conference facilities such as a projector screen. If you are planning to present a video and make a presentation in front of your audience make sure you have a good quality projector in the conference hall. Check the projection and run a technical check before the final event. This will help you to be prepared and resolve if there are any technical issues.
- Ensure Optimum Seating Arrangement: you must-have a list of the guests whom you have invited for the conference. A little know-how about the strength of the guests that can turn up for your conference can be very lucrative in ensuring all the arrangements are done properly. Make sure that the seating arrangement is enough to occupy your guests. Also, make sure to have some breather seating arrangements to make the conference hall look spacious and roomy.
- Sound Check: One of the most vital aspects that one needs to check and recheck is the sound settings. The sound settings should be perfect. It shouldn’t be too loud to hurt your guests or too low. A bad sound setting and mike quality can make it difficult for your guest to comprehend what the speaker needs to convey. Check the mic settings and sound settings well in advance. If there are, any issues make sure to fix them at the earliest and run a sound check again to be sure about the same.
- Lights: Ensure the conference hall has ample of lights to create the perfect ambience for the conference. Check all the lights in the conference room. If there are, too many lights make sure to strike a balance so that you even do not appear to be a gleamy glittery event. Ensure there are enough lights on the speaker. If there is any movement of lights have a technical run of the same to plan the path. If you need any extra light or effect convey the same to your convention centre and get it done.
- Led Screen: If you are planning a large conference, a LED Screen is sure that you may require. Check with the conference hall if they have a LED Screen with them. If not, make sure to outsource the same. Having a LED screen can be very helpful in ensuring that everyone in the room has an equal view of the speaker.
The aforementioned points ensure that everything is picture perfect and with no errors at all at the conference.